- What is cosmetic dentistry?
- Why do we need cosmetic dentistry?
- What are some common cosmetic dentistry treatments?
- What is the right cosmetic dental treatment for me?
- Cosmetic dentistry in San Clemente.
Cosmetic dentistry is the art of making your teeth look whiter, prettier and straighter to beautify your smiles. Whether you have chipped teeth, yellow teeth, unsightly gaps or other aesthetic concerns, cosmetic dentistry has a right solution that fits your needs. With advancements in technology, cosmetic dentistry is easier and more affordable than ever before. By using a combination of teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, clear aligners and other treatments, cosmetic dentistry can give you the smile of your dreams in less time than you imagine.
We are living longer than ever before which means we need to keep our teeth for many, many years. However, our teeth change over time and start look less attractive for many reasons such as:
- We chew an average of 250,000 times a year which puts a lot of stress on our teeth. This chewing alone causes our teeth to get chipped, cracked and damaged over time.
- Many of us have bad habits such as grinding our teeth, biting on hard objects and eating things we’re not supposed to. These additional forces deterioriate our teeth even further.
- Consuming foods like coffee, tea, wine and berries turns our teeth yellow. Acidic foods like lime and orange wear out our enamel layer and also turn our teeth darker and yellower.
All these add up over the years to make our teeth look less attractive. Luckily, cosmetic dentistry has a solution to reverse these damages and bring back your youthful and beautiful smile.
Cosmetic dentists use a combination of treatments including porcelain veneers, clear aligners and teeth whitening to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Here is a bit more about some more popular beauty treatments:
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are small coverings which protect and restore your teeth to their original, youthful shape. Placing porcelain veneers on your teeth instantly gives you a permanently whiter and brighter smile. Porcelain veneers shave off years from the appearance of your teeth to make them look as white and straight as you’d like. Look can go for a natural look or choose to place multiple veneers and get a Hollywood smile instead.
- Invisalign: Clear aligners like Invisalign help move your teeth without the need for braces. Typically, Invisalign treatment can give you a straighter smile in several months. By using clear aligners, your dentist can fix mild-to-moderate teeth crowding, minor overbites and small gaps between teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: The most popular of all cosmetic treatments, teeth whitening makes your teeth several shades brighter. Whitening your teeth is easy, affordable and safe when done at your dentist. Teeth whitening helps reverse the staining gathered from drinking all that coffee and tea you’ve been drinking to restore your original tooth color. Professional teeth whitening treatments can brighten your smile by several shades in as little as one hour.
Most cosmetic dental treatments involve the use of porcelain veneers, clear aligners and/or teeth whitening. However, the list above is just some of the more popular beautifying treatments you may be familiar with. There are many other cosmetic dental treatments such as gum re-contouring, enameloplasty, dental bonding and many others. Typically, a cosmetic consultation is required to review all different treatment options. With so many different cosmetic treatment options, only you and your dentist can determine what works best for your mouth.
During your consultation, your dentist will review different cosmetic treatment options to help your understand what is best for your needs.
Our dentist, Dr. Jazayeri, is an expert in offering cosmetic dentistry treatment in Orange County. Dr. Jazayeri prides himself in only offering the finest and best treatment to each and every one of his patients. He will help you achieve the smile you’ve always desired in his San Clemente, CA dental office in less time than you imagine. With over 14 years of exeprience, Dr. Jazayeri has performed hundreds of complex cosmetic treatments. This includes cases involving multiple broken teeth, collapsed bites, missing teeth and other difficult to treat cases. No matter how bad you may think your teeth may be, Dr. Jazayeri will have a cosmetic dental treatment that can beautify your smile in less time than you’d imagine.
To book your complimentary cosmetic consultation call us at (949)481-2540 or book online. We will discuss all treatment options with you to show you can enhance and restore your youthful smile. Also, we will discuss your insurance, finances and review all your various options to help you understand what’s best for your needs. Don’t delay fixing your smile any longer, come and see how we can help you get the smile of your dreams today!
Click on the following cosmetic treatments to learn more about each one: