- What is implant dentistry?
- What can implant dentistry do for me?
- What are some treatment options involving implant dentistry?
- Why choose us for your dental implants?
- Implant dentistry in San Clemente.
Dental implants are the best way to replace your missing or non-salvageable teeth. With advancements in technology, dental implants have become simple and affordable. Dental implants give you full chewing capability and look like your natural teeth. In fact, you can’t even tell an implant apart from your own teeth. Nowadays, implant dentistry has become an integral and essential part of every dental practice.
We can pretty much do anything we want in your mouth with dental implants! Dental implants can replace a single missing tooth, multiple missing teeth or even all of your teeth! We can use implants to stabilize your dentures and make them much tighter. Typically, dental implants last you a life-time. Plus, getting implants does not harm your remaining teeth. Dental implants are easy to clean and look like your natural teeth.
With newer technology, dental implants can be placed in a single day, often times at the same time as pulling your infected teeth. Plus, with so many people getting dental implants, they have become more affordable then ever before. Before you convince yourself that implants aren’t for you, give us a call. Consultation is complimentary and we have affordable monthly payment plans available.
Your dentist can pretty much replace anything in your mouth using dental implants. From a single tooth to all of your teeth, dental implants can help you replace your missing teeth in mere months. Here are some common dental implant treatment options you may have come across:
- Tooth-in-a-Day: The newer generation of dental implants are very well designed and sturdy. This means that oftentimes we can place the implant at the same time as removing an infected tooth. Other times, we place the implant fixture and add the crown on top at the same time (tooth-in-a-day). Of course, each case is different and you should talk to your dentist to see what the best course of treatment for you is.
- Bone Grafts & Sinus Lifts: In the past, you may have heard things like “you don’t have enough bone” or “your sinuses are too low“. Nowadays, just about everyone is a candidate for dental implants. There are bone advanced bone augmentation techniques that allow us to restore your bone to its original form. As a result, just about everyone is a candidate for dental implants with these newer bone regeneration techniques.
- Implant Supported Dentures: This is a great option for those who are on a budget but want to improve their denture fit. By placing as little as two dental implants, you can permanently lock your dentures in place. Your denture will now attach to dental implants which makes them much more stable and functional.
- All-on-Four Teeth: This is a popular and relatively affordable treatment option to replace all of your missing teeth. All-on-four teeth uses four dental implants and a set of porcelain or zirconia teeth on top to replace all your teeth within each arch. Essentially, all-on-four teeth replace every single one of your teeth with a permanent, beautiful new set of porcelain teeth. You can start smiling and chewing again as if you’d never lost your teeth in the first place.
Our dentist, Dr. Jazayeri, is an expert in placing and restoring dental implants. With over 10 years of implant dentistry experience, Dr. Jazayeri will present to you all treatment options possible involving dental implants. He is trained to place dental implants in places where other dentists might be hesitant or unsure of what to do. He will present a treatment option for you, whether it’s one implant, two implant or your full set of teeth that need to be replaced. Dr. Jazayeri excels in all various phases of implant dentistry, including immediate placement, immediate load, sinus grafts, bone augmentation and other implant-related procedures. Schedule your implant consultation with him today to see how he can help you fix your teeth for less than you’d imagine.
Schedule your appointment with us today to learn more about your treatment options with dental implants. We offer complimentary implant consultation as well as second opinion. During your implant consultation, we will review all your treatment options and help you determine your best course of treatment. With advancements in technology, almost everyone is a candidate for implants nowadays. Whether you’re missing a single tooth, multiple teeth or all of your teeth, we have a solution involving dental implants for you. Plus, we offer one of the most competitive pricing and affordable dental implants in California. Additionally, we have affordable monthly payment plans for those who qualify. Give us a call today and see how dental implants can improve your quality of life.
If you’re interested in implant dentistry related treatment, give us a call at (949) 481-2540 or book your implant consult online today. To learn more about different dental implant treatments, click on the following links: