Fill Form Below to Reserve Your Consult:
Schedule your complimentary consult today!
* We Offer Complete Top or Bottom Implants, All-on-4 and Full Mouth Implants
* We Also Offer Removable Implant-Denture Options (Overdentures)
* Saturday Appointments Available
* Flexible Monthly Financing Options
Why choose Oceansight Dental & Implants?
We offer all phases of implant dentistry at an affordable price. Whether you need on tooth removed or all of your teeth replaced, we can help! This includes teeth-in-a-day, all-on-4, full mouth dental implants and implant supported dentures (overdentures). Here are some reasons why thousands of patients have trusted their dental implant treatment to us:
Superior education & training
- Dr. Jazayeri is a UCLA school of dentistry graduate with over 12 years of implant dentistry experience. Additionally, he has a residency in hospital dentistry and is a graduate of the world renounced NYU Implant Seminars.
- Dr. Jazayeri places around 450 dental implants annually. You can rest assured that there is no implant case that is beyond his expertise. Plus, we work with over a dozen different implant systems including Zimmer, BioHorizon, Nobel, Dentis, Hiossen, Strauman and Z-Systems to name a few.
- We offer both titanium dental implant posts as well as metal-free ceramic dental implants. Ask us for more information during your consult to better explore your treatment options.
- The only thing better than having beautiful, fixed teeth is having them at an affordable price! With our $1,499 complete implant special, you can afford to have your whole mouth fixed not just one tooth.
- How do we offer our dental implants at such a great price? We place hundreds of dental implants each year. As a result, we get our implant parts at steep discounts and transfer these savings to you.
- Frustrated of shopping around for a good dental implant deal? Many of our patients come to us having visited multiple implant specialists. After sitting through a consultation with us, they realize how easy and affordable we make their treatment. This is exactly why 9 out of 10 patients who consult with us, end up receiving their implant treatment with us.
Comprehensive implant dentistry
- With us, you will receive all of your treatment with one doctor and under one roof. You won’t be referred out to multiple specialists which saves you both time and money. Plus, this gives one doctor full control over your treatment, which yields better final results.
- For your convenience, we also offer tooth extraction, wisdom teeth removal, bone graft, sinus augmentation and other adjunct implant treatments. To learn more about our different implant services, click on the following links:
- Dental Implants
- Implant Supported Dentures aka Overdentures
- All-on-4 Teeth
- Full Mouth Dental Implants
- Bone Graft & Sinus Lift
- Tooth Extraction
- Dentures (False Teeth)
Sedation “sleep” dentistry
We offer sedation “sleep” dentistry for those who are interested. With sedation dentistry, you get to relax and fall asleep while we complete your tooth extraction and implant surgery. Sedation dentistry is both safe and effective and a great option for those with extensive work. The best part is, our sedation treatment is complimentary for all large treatment cases that qualify. So don’t let the fear of dentist prevent you from getting your smile back. Learn more about sedation treatment by clicking here.
We’re fully equipped to handle all types of dental implant cases. We have digital X-rays and in-house CT scan machine so you will have all your X-rays taken during your initial consultation. Finally, our implant treatment planning software allows us to determine the exact position of your implants before placing them. This help us place our implants in their ideal position and avoids risks and complications.
Ready to get started?
Call us at (949)481-2540 to schedule your free dental implant consult today or fill out the form below to send us your questions:
We’re conveniently located in beautiful downtown San Clemente, CA. We offer implant dentistry to all of Orange County, including San Clemente, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, Mission Viejo and beyond. We have patients who come from the San Diego area including Oceanside and Carlsbad and a few who come from Los Angeles county.
Don’t postpone your implant treatment any longer. Schedule your complimentary consult to learn about your treatment options involving dental implants. Treatment is easier, quicker and more affordable than you’d imagine. Your first step to a new smile starts with booking your complimentary consult today.